This latest batch of Fleetio Go releases focus on redesigned menus, more accessible support, and better Home screen scanning.
iOS Go Home Screen:
- We helped the shortcuts on the Home screen to stand out a little more and grouped the Browse menu into sections, making it easier to distinguish parts of the app.
Android Data Entry:
- You can now assign a new barcode to equipment or vehicles when you use the scanner on the Home screen
- Decimal points can now be used when adding meter entries to a vehicle.
Android & iOS Shop Integration Support:
- The Support Helpline is now available on the Fleetio Go Shop Instructions screen to help provide fast assistance to drivers when putting a vehicle in for maintenance.
With your help, we were able to identify and resolve the following Fleetio Go bugs quickly:
- [Android] We’ve resolved the issue causing Fleetio Go to close when navigating from the Home screen to the Nearby Shops screen. We've also stopped devices opening the Fleetio Go app without prompt.
- [iOS] Some users noticed that offline inspections weren't resyncing correctly. We’ve fixed that so that they no longer linger in processing.
- [Android] The Work Order list will no longer display duplicate Work Orders when you apply the “Mine” filter.
- [iOS] We fixed an issue where the Home screen barcode scanner failed so that you can now scan barcodes to access a vehicle or piece of equipment.
If you ever encounter something that needs fixing, let us know by email at email@example.com.