Fleetio Go November App Updates Roundup
Each week, we update Fleetio Go with new features and enhancements to ensure your fleet can be managed smoothly. Here are the latest Fleetio Go app updates released to Fleetio Go on iOS and Android devices.
New Features & Enhancements
Updated Inspections Experience
- The Inspections page now allows you to view all your in-progress and submitted inspections in one place.
- All required odometer inspection items must be completed before proceeding to the next inspection item.
- Simplified the user experience so that team members only have to input the required text for an inspection item to move on to the next item in the inspection workflow.
Contact List Design Enhancement
- Added small–yet mighty–design updates to the contact list to better the overall experience.
With your help, we were able to identify and resolve the following Fleetio Go bugs quickly:
- Fuel entries will no longer duplicate after scanning an NFC tag for a vehicle.
- Equipment issues can be found through the equipment detail screen by scanning the equipment’s barcode directly from the home screen.
- The ‘vehicle assignment’ field is now visible on each vehicle's detail screen within the vehicle overview.
- The "Add to Work Order number null" pop-up will no longer show when saving a Work Order.
- Fleetio Go will no longer crash when switching between Fleetio Go and another app.
- Offline inspection forms will be processed properly upon reconnection, even if a new signature has been added.
- Users will no longer encounter the Fleetio Go app crashing upon login.
- We’ve added a consistent default tax rate–either as a percentage or a flat rate– across Work Orders.
- The app will no longer crash on Motorola devices when taking photos during an inspection.
- When you delete a work order’s parts or labor linked to a service task, it is now immediately reflected in the cost summary while you are still in edit mode.
- Inspection duration is now accurately displayed.
- Submitting an inspection that ends with a pass/fail inspection item will no longer cause the app to crash.
Thank you for being a valued Fleetio customer. We are committed to continuing to improve and deliver a great in-app experience. If you experience any bugs or defects within the app, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.