Fleetio Go App Updates (April - May, 2022)
We constantly update Fleetio Go to ensure your fleet runs smoothly. Here are the recent Fleetio Go app updates released to Fleetio GO on iOS and Android devices.
Issues Management - Recent improvements include editable odometer readings, obvious comments, and updated time input when creating or editing issues.
Push Notifications - We're continuing to invest in Fleetio push notifications to ensure teams stay updated. Recent releases for Android and iOS have improved notification frequency, and iOS 4.7.1 expanded Notification Settings descriptions to ensure that users understand the push notification options.
Additions to Make Your Life (and Work) Easier
In recent releases, we've added automation, prompts, and new functionality to make Fleetio Go more intuitive.
- New Vehicles forms auto-filled with default information when appropriate [Android]
- Ability to upload Equipment thumbnail photos on the Equipment edit page [iOS]
- Red asterisks denote required vehicle fields [iOS]
- Inspections updated to ensure that users add their signature [iOS]
With your help, we were able to identify and resolve the following Fleetio Go bugs quickly:
- [Android] Some users noticed the app would crash when trying to open a push notification or adding parts to a Work Order before a service task. We fixed the underlying causes.
- [iOS] One minute, users would be scrolling on the Parts list, the next, they'd be taken back to the Part location detail screen. We get that if you choose to go to another screen in the app, you probably want to stay there, so we fixed it.
- [Android] We fixed an issue where sometimes updating the vehicle status on an Android device would result in the vehicle's custom field data disappearing.
- [iOS] Scanning some NFC tags brought up the right asset, but without much functionality. It's back to working as intended now. Scan away!
If you ever encounter something that needs fixing, let us know by email at email@example.com.