Fleetio Go December App Updates Roundup
Each week we update Fleetio Go with new features and enhancements to ensure your fleet can be managed smoothly. Here are the latest updates released to Fleetio Go on iOS and Android devices that rounds out our 2023 mobile releases!
Updated Work Order Experience
Now when a user has an existing Work Order labor entry running, they will be prompted to end that labor entry before starting a new one.
With your help, we were able to quickly identify and resolve the following Fleetio Go bugs:
- Users will no longer receive an error message preventing them from saving changes to a Vehicle’s details, when purchase date and purchase odometer fields have data input.
- Users will no longer encounter an unexpected shutdown when creating a new Issue through a Vehicle's quick-add menu.
- Archived Service Tasks will no longer be displayed in the available Service Tasks list on a Work Order.
- Documents will now upload properly.
- Users can now view Issues without the app unexpectedly shutting down.
Thank you for being a valued Fleetio customer. We are committed to continuing to improve and deliver a great in-app experience. If you experience any bugs or defects within the app, please let us know at email@example.com. Happy holidays and see you in the New Year!